5 Days Accessible Tour to Cairo & Alexandria for wheelchair travelers to explore the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren & Mykerinus,the Great Sphinx, Valley Temple and the Egyptian Museum in Cairo and visit the old city which built by Alexander The Great .
Day 1: Arrival Cairo – Welcome to Egypt
Your tour manager will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures) and then he will escort you to the hotel by an accessible private air-conditioned modern van adapted for wheelchair travelers. At hotel the tour manager will assist with a smooth check-in and review your holiday itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for each tour. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Pyramids and Memphis Tours
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. All places are wheelchair accessible. Lunch will be served at a good quality restaurant in Cairo. Move on to visit Memphis; the ancient capital of Egypt, then back to your hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Egyptian Museum & The Citadel
After Breakfast, move on to the Egyptian Museum, with a well-paved site for wheelchair travelers, where you can see the magnificent collection of Tutankhamen, among many other fascinating pharaonic artifacts. Lunch at a good quality restaurant, then move on to visit the Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque in Islamic Cairo, both including well-paved sites for wheelchair travelers. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Optional Tour to Alexandria
Free day in Cairo. Optional tour to Alexandria, visiting Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century by Sultan Qaitbay on the spot of Alexandria’s ancient lighthouse. Move on to the new and much acclaimed Alexandria Library. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 5: Cairo – Fly Back Home
After breakfast, you will be driven by an wheelchair accessible modern vehicle to Cairo International Airport for final departure.
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airport
- Assistance of our guest relations during your stay
- Accommodation for 4 nights in Cairo including breakfast
- All sightseeing Tours in Cairo and Giza are private guided tours
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary
- Private English-speaking guide in Cairo
- All transfers by an adapted private A/C vehicle
- Bottled water during the trips
- Free helper during your sightseeing tours at the historical places
- Meals in hotel and during tours as indicated in the itinerary
- Portage when needed
- All service charges and taxes
- 30 minutes of local calling (5 minutes international) and a mobile phone loaned for the length of your stay or an Egyptian sim card for your unlocked mobile device
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
Prices Accessible Tour Cairo & Alexandria
$ 465 Double
$ 785 Solo
$ 535 Double
$ 885 Solo
Luxury Mena House Oberoi Hotel