Welcome to our specialized Shore Excursion company. We do offer trip to the pyramids & the Sphinx from Alexandria port, Alexandria Days tours form Alexandria port.
Our tours from Alexandria port offer a variety of options for travelers looking to explore the best of Cairo and Alexandria. From the ancient ruins of the Great Pyramids to the stunning Library of Alexandria, there’s something for everyone. You’ll also have the opportunity to explore the vibrant culture and history of Cairo, visit the Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and indulge in delicious local cuisine. Our experienced guides will provide you with historical and cultural context, ensuring that you get the most out of your trip.
Our Alexandria shore excursions offer a chance to explore the Cairo and Alexandria hidden gems and discover its rich history and culture. Whether you’re interested in ancient history, art, or cuisine, we have an excursion that will suit your interests.
Day Trips from Alexandria Port to Cairo:
A trip to the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx from Alexandria Port. Marvel at the iconic Pyramids of Giza, including a visit to the enigmatic Sphinx. Visitors have the opportunity to explore these ancient wonders, learn about their history, and appreciate the cultural significance of these iconic landmarks. Then drive back to Alexandria Port. More
A trip to the Grand Egyptian Museum, the Great Pyramids, and the Sphinx from Alexandria Port is a captivating journey through Egypt’s rich history and ancient wonders. This guided tour typically begins with a comfortable transfer from Alexandria Port to Cairo, leading visitors to the following highlights More
Cairo Overnight Tours from Alexandria Port
Alexandria Day Tours from Alexandria Port
Other recommended tours
Cairo Overnight Tours from Alexandria
Traveler’s Guide: Read This Before You Embark on Your Trip
- Always wear comfortable shoes.
- Buy a local SIM card.
- Carry some of the currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound.
- Learn some Arabic words like Shokran, Mn Fadlak.
- Try the famous Egyptian food like Ful & Ta’meya.
- Stay Hydrated at all times especially during the summer in Egypt.
- Friday and Saturday are the official holidays in Egypt.
- The metro is one of the fastest ways to travel within Cairo.
- Keep a tour Guide by your side to fully enjoy your time in Egypt.
- Explore the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili Bazaar enchanting markets in old Cairo.
- Behold the holy Islamic & Coptic attractions in Old Cairo.
- Feel the grandeur of Luxor within its majestic temples & tombs.
- Rediscover the captivating wonders of the Egyptian Museum.
- Witness the great Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Board a soulful Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vice versa.
- Discover the Natural Allure of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya.
- Swim, Dive, and snorkel in Hurghada or cities situated on the Red Sea.
Travelers’ Choice Awards & Recent Reviews
Tours From Alexandria Port FAQs
- What are the popular tours and excursions available from Alexandria Port? Popular tours from Alexandria Port include visits to Cairo to see the Pyramids of Giza and the Egyptian Museum, tours to Alexandria’s historical sites, trips to El Alamein to explore World War II history, and shore excursions to nearby attractions.
- How far is Cairo from Alexandria Port, and how long does it take to get there? Cairo is approximately 220 kilometers (137 miles) from Alexandria Port. The journey by road typically takes around 2.5 to 3.5 hours, depending on traffic conditions.
- Are there guided tours available from Alexandria Port, and do they include transportation? Yes, there are guided tours available, and they often include round-trip transportation from Alexandria Port to the tour destinations. These tours are designed to maximize your time and provide historical and cultural insights.
- Is it safe to take tours from Alexandria Port? Taking guided tours from Alexandria Port is generally safe, as long as you book through reputable tour operators. Ensure that your tour operator is licensed and follows safety standards. It’s also advisable to follow any instructions provided by your tour guide.
- Can I book private tours from Alexandria Port for a more personalized experience? Yes, many tour operators offer private tours from Alexandria Port. These allow you to customize your itinerary and have a more personalized experience with a dedicated guide.
- What is the best time to book tours from Alexandria Port? The best time to book tours from Alexandria Port is during the cooler months, from late autumn to early spring (October to April). This provides more comfortable weather for exploring outdoor attractions.
- What should I wear for tours from Alexandria Port? Dress comfortably and modestly when touring Egypt. Lightweight, breathable clothing is advisable, and it’s respectful to cover your shoulders and knees, especially when visiting religious sites.
- What are the top attractions to visit during tours from Alexandria Port? The top attractions include the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa in Alexandria, Pompey’s Pillar, El Alamein World War II Museum, and more, depending on your interests and tour itinerary.
- Are there restrictions on photography during tours from Alexandria Port? Photography is generally allowed at most tourist sites, but some locations may have restrictions or additional fees for cameras or video equipment. Always check with your tour guide or at the entrance for specific rules.
- Can I extend my stay in Alexandria or Cairo after a tour from Alexandria Port to explore more of Egypt? Yes, many travelers choose to extend their stay in Egypt after a tour from Alexandria Port to explore additional destinations or enjoy more leisure time. Your tour operator can assist with any extensions you wish to make.
- Do I need a visa for Egypt if I’m taking a shore excursion from Alexandria Port? Cruise passengers who arrive in Alexandria and are joining a shore excursion arranged by the cruise line often do not require an individual visa. However, if you plan to explore independently or take a non-cruise-related tour, you may need a visa. Check with your cruise line for specific visa requirements.
- What currency is used in Egypt, and can I use credit cards during tours from Alexandria Port? The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian Pound (EGP). While credit cards are widely accepted in hotels, restaurants, and larger shops, it’s advisable to carry some cash, especially when visiting smaller markets or local establishments.