Luxor Tours, Tours in Luxor & Luxor day Tours
Luxor tours, Tours in Luxor & Luxor day tours
Luxor travel page content
Things to do in Luxor, sightseeing tours, accommodation,? Day trips, Nile cruises,? tour packages & custom tours.
Luxor city tours, Luxor day tours & Luxor city tours
Are you Looking to tour Luxor or to plan some day tours? or Nile cruises ?
Luxor is an open museum of temples, monuments and it was the ancient capital of Egypt during ancient Egyptian time. We can say that Luxor is the heart of the ancient Egyptian history, We have more than 50% of the Monuments of the whole world with most popular tours you can do like the temple of Luxor, temple of karnak and many other attractions that you can visit.
Luxor Tours & Luxor day tours
and Light Show at the Karnak Temples, the greatest example of|
worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife
Mut and their son Khonsu
Luxor Airport Transfers
If you are arriving in Luxor, you need airport transfer from airport to your hotel.
book your our Luxor Airport Transfers
Luxor Travel Packages
Browse through our most common travel packages :
Luxor tours from Safaga, Luxor day tours from Safaga
Things to do in Luxor
Luxor is the second popular city in Egypt, it offers 1/3 of the world heritage monuments. It is included in almost 90% of any tour program to visit Egypt. when you browse our Egypt budget tours and luxury tours, you will find many options that offer to take you to Luxor.
Luxor is divided mainly into two parts : the East Bank (which refers to the location from the Nile River). This area includes some major temple and museum sites as well as the down town and various hotels, restaurants and train stations. The West Bank is where you get to visit pharaoh tombs & necropolises, including valley of the kings & valley of the queens.
Luxor shopping tours
Traditional typical market for Spices, textiles, souvenirs, Nubian baskets, jewelry, and clothing
Luxor Custom Tours
With Ramses Tours, you can create custom trips Luxor Custom Tours
Luxor Attractions & Luxor sightseeing tours
- Luxor Temple
- Karnak Temple
- National Museum
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Deir Elbahary Hatshepsut Temple
- Deir Al Medina temple
- Edfu Temple
- Mummification Museum
- Ramesseum Temple
- Temple of Abydos
- Temple of Dendara
- Temple of Medinat Habu
- Tombs of the Nobles
Luxor accommodation & Hotels
You can enjoy your stay with us in Nile River hotels. Ramses tours has a range of hotels that you can choose whether down town or near attractions.
Restaurants in Luxor
El Sahabi Lane Restaurant & Aladin Cafe
JJ’s Bar & Restaurant
The Kings Head
Luxor Night Life
Luxor has several activities you can do at night you can enjoy by night city tour with Corniche al-Nil Walk along the promenade . The view of the Nile at night with surrounding cafes and docked cruises is really a wonderful thing to see. Luxor traditonal market at night has a lot to offer also.
Sound & Light show can be in 2 places
Edfu Sound and Light Show .
Sound and Light Show – karnak temple.
Luxor Travel Tips
Egypt is a safe destination. Crime nearly does not exist.
Comfortable walking shoes, hat sunscreen are recommended the sequences of visits may vary however all tour features and inclusions will remain unchanged
Why book with Ramses tours in Luxor
Why should you book with Ramses tours
Luxor Tour Guide
With Ramses tours u can pick your tour guide. check our Aswan tour guide list (Tour guides)
Safety in Luxor
Ramses tours provide you with helpful information about Safety in Egypt
Traveler’s Guide: Read This Before You Embark on Your Trip
- Always wear comfortable shoes.
- Buy a local SIM card.
- Carry some of the currency of Egypt is the Egyptian pound.
- Learn some Arabic words like Shokran, Mn Fadlak.
- Try the famous Egyptian food like Ful & Ta’meya.
- Stay Hydrated at all times especially during the summer in Egypt.
- Friday and Saturday are the official holidays in Egypt.
- The metro is one of the fastest ways to travel within Cairo.
- Keep a tour Guide by your side to fully enjoy your time in Egypt.
- Explore the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx.
- Shop at Khan El Khalili Bazaar enchanting markets in old Cairo.
- Behold the holy Islamic & Coptic attractions in Old Cairo.
- Feel the grandeur of Luxor within its majestic temples & tombs.
- Rediscover the captivating wonders of the Egyptian Museum.
- Witness the great Philae and Abu Simbel temples in Aswan.
- Board a soulful Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan or vice versa.
- Discover the Natural Allure of Egyptian oases like Siwa or Bahariya.
- Swim, Dive, and snorkel in Hurghada or cities situated on the Red Sea.
Travelers’ Choice Awards & Recent Reviews
Luxor Tours FAQs
- What are Luxor tours? Luxor tours are guided excursions that allow you to explore the city of Luxor, often referred to as the “world’s greatest open-air museum” due to its wealth of historical and archaeological sites. These tours typically include visits to ancient temples, tombs, and other cultural landmarks.
- What are the top attractions typically included in Luxor tours? Popular attractions often included in Luxor tours are the Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Hatshepsut’s Temple, Colossi of Memnon, and the Luxor Museum.
- Are Luxor tours guided? Yes, most Luxor tours are guided by knowledgeable tour guides who provide historical context, cultural information, and interesting facts about the sites you visit.
- Can I customize my Luxor tour? Many tour operators offer customizable Luxor tours, allowing you to tailor your itinerary to include specific attractions or activities that interest you. Custom tours provide a more personalized experience.
- What should I wear during Luxor tours? Dress comfortably and modestly when taking Luxor tours, especially when visiting religious sites. Lightweight, breathable clothing is suitable, and it’s respectful to cover your shoulders and knees.
- Are there any restrictions on photography during Luxor tours? Photography is generally allowed at most tourist sites in Luxor, but some locations may have restrictions or additional fees for cameras or video equipment. Always check with your tour guide or at the entrance for specific rules.
- What is the best time to take Luxor tours? The best time for Luxor tours is during the cooler months, from late autumn to early spring (October to April), as the weather is more comfortable for exploring outdoor attractions. However, Luxor can be visited year-round.
- Are Luxor tours safe? Luxor tours are generally safe, especially when booked through reputable tour operators. It’s essential to follow the guidance of your tour guide and exercise common-sense safety precautions, such as staying hydrated and safeguarding your belongings.
- Can I use US dollars or euros during Luxor tours? The currency in Egypt is the Egyptian Pound (EGP). While major credit cards are accepted in larger shops, restaurants, and hotels in Luxor, it’s advisable to carry some local currency for small purchases, tips, and transactions in local markets.
- Do I need a visa for Egypt to take Luxor tours? Tourists from many countries require a visa to enter Egypt. The type of visa you need may depend on your nationality and the duration of your stay. It’s important to check visa requirements for Egypt in advance and obtain the necessary visa if required.
- Can I take private Luxor tours for a more personalized experience? Yes, many tour operators offer private Luxor tours. These tours allow you to customize your itinerary and have a more personalized experience with a dedicated guide.
- What language are Luxor tours conducted in? Luxor tours are often conducted in English, but many tour operators offer guides who speak multiple languages, including Spanish, French, German, and more. Be sure to inquire about language options when booking your tour.