Cairo Pyramids Tour From Alexandria Port I
The great pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum & Alexandria Photo stops
Your Ramses Tours guide and manager will be waiting inside the Alexandria Port for you. They will be holding a sign showing your name. You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
From the moment your tour starts, your guides will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Travel to the Great Pyramids; one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Visit The Great Sphinx, the Valley Temple & many outstanding photo stops.
Move on to visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities that includes King Tutankhamen’s treasures.
End the day with an optional visit to the bazaars then drive back to your cruise ship 2 hours before your departure time. If time permits, we can make some photo stops in Alexandria.a
Your day trip to Cairo has been designed to help you enjoy the maximum amount of Egypt with the least amount of time.
If you want to customize your trip, please let us know.
Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended.
Tour can start from Alexandria and end in Port said or vice versa.
Cairo Pyramids Tour Includes:
* Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return (by the cruise exit door)
* All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
* English Egyptologist
* Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
* All Service charges & taxes
* Any extras not mentioned
|Solo Traveler||2- 3 People||4-6 People||7-10 People|
Small Group Share Tour Price:
Join A Small Group (35 Persons) Per Person $ 120
Do you mind sharing to reduced the price? To join a small group and GET A REDUCEDPRICE please let us know.
To Confirm: email us : Info@ramsestours.com with names, cruise arrival and departure details.
Why pick Ramses Tours for Shore Excursions in Egypt?
We understand all your concerns regarding safety and security, and that is why we are ranked number 1 in Egypt. We know that your time is limited when arriving by sea, you have to get going on your trip promptly and return in order to meet the ship’s schedule.
- We pick you up from inside the port next to your ship. Other unlicensed companies can not provide this service and guests are forced to walk 2 kilometers to the gate of the port.
- We return you to the ship within 2 hours of departure so that you are assured you will not miss your ship.
- We offer fully customizable tours, want to check something out that’s not in the basic tour? No problem!
- Looking for private tours? We offer those. Looking to join a group and get a discounted rate? We do that too!
- We are the ONLY tour company in Egypt that lets you pick your own guide after checking our reviews or videos!
- We are the ONLY tour company in Egypt that provides a backup vehicle along with the primary vehicle in order to make sure you arrive back at the port 2 hours before departure.
- You only pay for your tour AFTER you have finished and are totally satisfied!
- We understand very well, what you need. It’s not just about visiting touristic sights it’s much more than this. We offer a full experience in Egypt: to know it’s history and also the present ? to see how the people live, talk with them, try their traditional food, visit their markets and of course, understand our culture and tradition. And of course, visit all the archaeological sites.
- Ramses Tours is very selective when choosing our staff. We don’t only choose qualified and professional tour guides and leaders but also choose those who are friendly, with a sense of humor who are committed to offer a superior level of service so you can enjoy your time with them.
- Our tour operators , in the booking process, are not only offering you a tour but are advising you how to have a lifetime experience and how to fully enjoy and maximize your time in Egypt.
- Anybody can offer you a tour in Egypt. But when booking with Ramses Tours, you know you re going to have a lifetime experience, not simply a tour.
We promise you the tour of your lifetime in Egypt.