Alexandria Overnight I
Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara, Memphis, Egyptian Museum, Tut Anch Amun Treasures, Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque & Citadel of Saladin
Your Ramses Tours guide and manager will be waiting inside the Alexandria Port for you. They will be holding a sign showing your name. You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
From the moment your tour starts, your guides will give you full attention. Once in the car, your guide will talk to you about all the things on the way as well as other aspects of your tour that will interest you.
Travel to Sakkara in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle that meets UK/USA travel standards.
Start your tour to visit Sakkara that is part of Memphis’s massive necropolis, See the burial site of the most ancient Noble Egyptians and the first pyramids build in Egypt, known as the Step Pyramids. You will continue your journey to Memphis; the ancient Capital of Egypt, to visit the colossal statue of Ramses II and the remains of, the still half-buried, Hathor Temple. Before travelling to Giza, you will also see the Sphinx of one of the pharaohs.
Enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
Your Egyptologist will then take you to visit the Great Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. You will be glad you took the day to travel from Alexandria as you feast your eyes on the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the middle pyramids of Chephren and the little one of Mykerinos as well as the mysterious Sphinx: the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs.
This tour includes a visit to the valley temple facing the great sphinx with an optional shopping tour at the traditional bazaars where you can purchase a range of traditional souvenirs such as perfume oils, papyrus, hieroglyphics in a variety of materials etc.
From there, you will be transferred to your hotel. If you do not want to rest for the evening you can ask your tour operator ?to book an optional tour:
You can book an evening trip to the fabulous sound and light show at the Pyramids
Go aboard a luxurious Nile cruise ship for dinner, belly dancing and an oriental show for 2 hours
After breakfast, your tour guide will be waiting in the lobby to take you to the Museum of Egyptian antiquities that includes King Tutankhamen. There is always time to take a panoramic photo stop in Cairo and the river Nile before you visit the Citadel of Saladin and the Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque.
Finally, you will be escorted back to Alexandria, where you will have the opportunity to take photos of the famous library of Alexandria and the lighthouse before being taken, by your guide, back to your cruise ship 2 hours before your departure time.
Your overnight trip from Alexandria, with Ramses Tours, has been designed to help you enjoy the maximum amount of Egypt with the least amount of time.
If you want to customize your trip, please let us know.
Comfortable walking shoes and sun hat are recommended.
Tour can start from Alexandria and end in Port said or vice versa.
Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return (by the cruise exit door)
All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
B&B in a 5 star Hotel
Private English Egyptologist
Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour
Lunch in both days (drinks not included)
All Service charges & taxes.
Excludes (Optional) :
Sound light show
Nile cruise dinner
Solar boat by the pyramids
Enter inside pyramid
Kindly note that the hotel rating in Egypt is not the same as in the USA or Europe, so Luxury hotels options (plan B luxury in our price list) are always recommended as minimum in Egypt if you want 5 star hotel.
Accommodation Plan A : Steigenberger Cairo Pyramids -Helnan Dream Land- Ramses Hilton Hotel-Pyramisa suites
Accommodation Plan B: Oberoi Mena House Marriott / Fairmont Nile City / Four Seasons/Kempinski Nile Hotel
Private Tour Prices:
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
|410 $||270 $||265$||255$|
Plan A : Steigenberger Cairo Pyramids -Helnan Dream Land- Ramses Hilton Hotel-Pyramisa suites
Plan B Luxury
|Single||2- 3 Persons||4-6 Persons||7-10 Persons|
Plan B: Oberoi Mena House Marriott / Fairmont Nile City / Four Seasons/Kempinski Nile Hotel
Small Group Share Tour Price:
Join A Small Group (2-35) Per Person $ 250
Do you mind sharing ? To join a small group and GET A REDUCEDPRICE please let us know.
To Confirm: email us : Info@ramsestours.com with names, cruise arrival details.
Why pick Ramses Tours for Shore Excursions in Egypt?
We understand all your concerns regarding safety and security, and that is why we are ranked number 1 in Egypt. We know that your time is limited when arriving by sea, you have to get going on your trip promptly and return in order to meet the ship’s schedule.
- We pick you up from inside the port next to your ship. Other unlicensed companies can not provide this service and guests are forced to walk 2 kilometers to the gate of the port.
- We return you to the ship within 2 hours of departure so that you are assured you will not miss your ship.
- We offer fully customizable tours, want to check something out that’s not in the basic tour? No problem!
- Looking for private tours? We offer those. Looking to join a group and get a discounted rate? We do that too!
- We are the ONLY tour company in Egypt that lets you pick your own guide!
- We are the ONLY tour company in Egypt that provides a backup vehicle along with the primary vehicle in order to make sure you arrive back at the port 2 hours before departure.
- You only pay for your tour AFTER you have finished and are totally satisfied!
- We understand very well, what you need. It’s not just about visiting touristic sights its much more than this. We offer a full experience in Egypt: to know it’s history and also the present ? to see how the people live, talk with them, try their traditional food, visit their markets and of course, understand our culture and tradition. And of course, visit all the archaeological sites.
- Ramses is very selective when choosing our staff. We don?t only choose qualified and professional tour guides and leaders but also choose those who are friendly, with a sense of humor who are committed to offer a superior level of service so you can enjoy your time with them.
- Our tour operators , in the booking process, are not only offering you a tour but are advising you how to have a lifetime experience and how to fully enjoy and maximize your time in Egypt.
- Anybody can offer you a tour in Egypt. But when booking with Ramses, you know you?re going to have a lifetime experience, not simply a tour.
We promise you the tour of your lifetime in Egypt.