Pyramid?Memphis, Sakkara Tour?From Alexandria Port
Your private Ramses Tour guide and manager will be waiting inside the?Alexandria?port with a sign showing your name, driving to?the
Pyramids at Giza, home of the 7th wonder of the world, the Great Pyramid. Visit the inscrutable Sphinx and then a wonderful afternoon to explore Sakkara, cemetery for Memphis, Sakkara is 27-Km Southwest of Cairo. Including a visit to the step Pyramids of Sakkara (The first proper Pyramids built for the king Zoser, it is considered evolution of the Pyramid from the simple Mastaba to the Pyramid in its known form) Then Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt where Colossal Statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx.
Your day trip to Cairo has been designed to help you enjoy the maximum amount of Egypt with the least amount of time. If you want to?customize?your trip, please let us know.
Flexibility: It is private tour so you can spend more or less time at any site as you wish.
Tour can start from Alexandria and end in Port said or vice versa.
Cairo Pyramids Tour?Includes:
* Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return (by the cruise exit door)
* All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
* Private English Egyptologist
* Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
* All Service charges & taxes
Cairo Pyramids Tour?Excludes:
* Any extras not mentioned
* Tipping Kitty
Do you mind sharing to get reduced the price?
To Join A Small Group AND GET REDUCED?PRICE?let us know
You have to send names, emails, nationalities, cruise line name, arrival date, time, port and departure date, time & port.
Why pick Ramses Tours for Shore Excursions in Egypt?
Ramses Tours offers?Egypt shore excursions?from all the ports in Egypt. We understand all your concerns regarding safety and security, and that is why we are ranked number 1 in Egypt. We know that your time is limited when arriving by sea, you have to get going on your trip promptly and return in order to meet the ship?s schedule.
- We pick you up from inside the port next to your ship. Other unlicensed companies can not provide this service and guests are forced to walk 2 kilometers to the gate of the port.
- We return you to the ship within 2 hours of departure so that you are assured you will not miss your ship.
- We offer fully customizable tours, want to check something out that?s not in the basic tour? No problem!
- Looking for private tours? We offer those. Looking to join a group and get a discounted rate? We do that too!
- We are the ONLY tour company in Egypt that lets you pick your own guide!
- We are the ONLY tour company in Egypt that provides a backup vehicle along with the primary vehicle in order to make sure you arrive back at the port 2 hours before departure.
- You only pay for your tour?AFTER?you have finished and are totally satisfied!
-Safety in?Egypt?: is it safe to travel to Egypt Now? for answer?click here?
-Entry Visa information:
Egyptian entry visa obtainable onboard the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration association? not by the cruise line , its for free for there nationalities? for American, Canadian, Australian, British, German, Italian, French, Swiss, Austrian, Belgium, Dutch, Scandinavians and some other nationalities as well. It would be just stamp put into your passport.
-Health Tips By Ramses:
The only health hazard that you?re likely to come across is an upset stomach. The best way to avoid this is to make sure that you only drink bottled water, avoid ice and ice-cream and anything that may have been washed in tap water (salad). All fruit should be peeled before consumption. Milk is unpasteurized and should be boiled. Precautions should also be taken against prickly heat and sunstroke?
Ramses Tour Guides:
We take extreme care with the guide selections. All of our guides have to be accredited Egyptologist by the Egyptian government. They have to pass through several exams in order to qualify for Ramses Standards. In order for a guide to be approved by Ramses Tours, he / she will has to pass through an?archaeology?exam, language exams written & orally and finally an interview for measuring his/her social skills, customer services and the ability to handle different situations.?
–Shopping:?Perfume factory,?Cartouche?order & papyrus?Institutes?are optional for free (upon request)
For more Information about all aspects of Holidaying in Egypt, click for?Youtube channel