[umap id=”107528″ tp=”6″ size=”s” alignment=”center”]
Day 1 Arrival to Cairo
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 Cairo
Breakfast. Start your full day visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display israre collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry. Visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
(Optional) Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show.
Day 3 Cairo
Breakfast. Start your Tour visiting:
* Sakkara, cemetery for Memphis, Sakkara is 27-Km Southwest of Cairo. Including a visit to the step Pyramids of Sakkara (The first proper Pyramids built for the king Zoser, it is considered evolution of the Pyramid from the simple Mastaba to the Pyramid in its known form) Followed by a visit to The Pyramids of Unas & Oser-Kaf the Mastaba. Tomb of Mereruka, Ti & Pta-Hotep (carved and painted tombs).
* Then visit Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt where Colossal Statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx.
* Then continue to the Old part of Cairo, as Egypt was one of the first countries to embrace Christianity. We visit The Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, The Hanging Church, and we will also visit The Old Jewish Synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 4 Cairo
Breakfast, Transfer by car from Cairo to El Bahariya Oasis (385km/ 4 hours) check ? in international health center and local tour until sunset. Hot spring massage, sauna and gymnasium. Dinner.
Day 5 Safari
Breakfast and departure on a half asphalt / half of road day trip to black white desert by land Cruiser, including lunch ? picnic. Sunset at the white desert and Dinner.Overnight in camping in the white desert.
Day 6 Aswan
Breakfast, back to the El Bahariya Oasis then visit the antiquities of EL Bahariya Oasis, Greek Roman mummies at the antiquities office, Greek Roman cemetery from valley of mummies temple of Alexander the Great, Pharonic Temple ?Ain El Maftella? (26th Dynasty), Pharonic Thumb ?Banatiu? (26th Dynasty), Lunch then back to Cairo.
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner on the train.
Overnight in Sleeper Train.
Day 7 Aswan
Breakfast on the train. Arrival Aswan, meet & assist by our representative.
Transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 8 Cruise
Breakfast. Transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch, Embarkation.
Start you tour visiting:
* The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
* The Philae temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Lunch on board Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea.
Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris.
Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board.
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 9 Luxor
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 10 Luxor
Breakfast on board. Start your tour visiting:
– Cross to the West Bank to visit the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Eastern bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenopis III facing the Nile then visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Lunch on board. Afternoon tea. Dinner on board & Belly Dance.
Day 11 Luxor
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation after breakfast.
Start your tour visiting :
-(optional tour) Karnak & Luxor temples. Excursion to the Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the Great Proceed by bus to Karnak, which is a serious of temples built in different reigns. Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with it?s 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake.Afternoon tea. Dinner on board & Belly Dance. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 12 Free day
Breakfast. Free day. Overnight in Sleeping Train.
Day 13 Saint Catherine
Breakfast on the train. Arrival Cairo, meet & assist by our representative.
Transfer to Saint Catherine by A/C car.
Arrive to the park of the Monastery. At 01.00 , start to climb the mountain either on foot or by camels for about 07 km holding torch batteries.
Reaching the steps (700 steps) then to the Mountain peak, this is about 2200 m above sea level. Waiting for Sun Rise to shoot some photos.
Overnight in St.Catherine
Day 14 Cairo
After that start to go down breakfast back to start the visit of the monastery at 09.30 back to Cairo arrival transfer to your Hotel. Overnight in Cairo
Day 15 Departure
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities
* 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
* 2 Nights Safari camping on Full Board basis
* 1 Night hotel accommodation in Aswan on bed and breakfast basis.
* 1 Night hotel accommodation in Luxor on bed and breakfast basis.
* 2 Nights sleeper train on Half Board basis.
* 3 Nights on Cruise board (Aswan & Luxor) Full board (sightseeing included).
* 1 Night hotel accommodation in St. Catherine on Half Board basis.
* 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx
* 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting Sakkara & Memphis & Old Cairo.
* 1 Full day visiting St. Catherine
* All transfers in Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and St.Catherine..
* Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
* All your tours and excursions are with private A/C minivan.
* All your tours and excursions are with private 4?4 car in Safari.
* The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
* All your visits include entrance fees.
* Our prices include all taxes and services.
* Visa Entry for Egypt.
* International Flights
* Personal items.
* Any other items not mentioned.
* Any Optional tours.
Hotels / Nile Cruise:
Kindly note that the hotel rating in Egypt is not the same as in USA or Europe, so Luxury or Ultimate Luxury hotel options are always recommended as minimum in Egypt.
Accommodation Plan (A) 5 stars:
Cairo: Le Méridien Pyramids – Steigenberger – Mercure – Ramses Hilton.
Luxor: Steigenberger Nile. Aswan: Helnan Hotel.
Alexandria : Tolip Hotel – Sheraton Alexandria. Hurghada: Intercontinental Mövenpick Resort.
Nile cruises: MS Emilio, MS Radamis, MS Princess, MS Sara
|3 Stars||4 Stars||5 Stars|
|Price per person in DBL or TRPL Room||1650 $||1700 $||1950 $|
|Solo traveler||2150 $||2200 $||2300 $|
|Christmas & Easter – DBL or TRPL Room||1800 $||1850 $||2150 $|
|Christmas & Easter – Solo traveler||2350 $||2450 $||2550 $|
Accommodation Plan (B) Luxury:
Alexandria: Mediterranean Azur – Hilton Corniche. Hurghada: JazMakadi Star .
Luxor: Hilton-Jolie Ville – Sonesta St. George. Aswan: Mövenpick Aswan.
Nile Cruises: MS Amwaj Nile Cruise, , MS Nile Premium, , MS Bule shadow, MS Crown Jubilee.
|All year round||Christmas and Easter|
|price per person in dbl room||3650 $||4250 $|
|Solo traveler||4950 $||5550 $|
Accommodation plan (C) Ultimate Luxury Highly Recommended:
Alexandria: Four-season Hotel – Palestine hotel.
Hurghada: Movenpick El Gouna Resort & spa.
Aswan : Sofitel Legend Old Cataract.
Luxor: Sofitel Winter Palace.
Nile cruises: Sanctuary Sun Boat – Oberoi Zahra or Phiaele Cruises – Movenpick Royal
Lili or Royal Lotus Cruises – Sonesta Cruises – Ms Farah -MS Amarco suites Only.
|All year round||Christmas and Easter|
|price per person in dbl room||5400 $||6200 $|
|Solo traveler||7900 $||8400 $|