Day 1 Arrival to Cairo
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 Cairo
Breakfast. Start your full day visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display israre collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry. Visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
(Optional) Dinner Cruise including transportation, dinner, Belly Dancer, Tanura Show.
Day 3 Alexandria
Breakfast, Transfer from Cairo to Alexandria by air conditioned private bus, arrival Alexandria, transfer to your hotel, check in.
Start your Trip Visiting:
* The Roman Theater (A theater with marble seats up to 800 spectators, Galleries, Section of mosaic flooring & a pleasure garden surrounded by Roman Villas & baths).
* Followed by Visiting Montaza Garden ,Alexandria Library. Also you will Visit Qaytbay Citadel & El Mursi Abu Elabas & Saint Catharine Chruch.Overnight stay in Alexandria
Day 4 Sleeper train to Luxor
Breakfast, Transfers to Cairo by A/C car. Transfer to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Luxor. Dinner on the train.
Overnight in sleeping train.
Day 5 Arrival to Luxor
Breakfast in train. Arrival to Luxor., meet and assist by our representative. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 6 Luxor
Free day. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 7 Cruise
Breakfast. Transfer to the cruise
Boarding before Lunch. Lunch on board.
– Visit The Temple of Karnak & the Temple of Luxor. Excursion to the Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the Great Proceed by bus to Karnak, which is a serious of temples built in different reigns. Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with it?s 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake.
Afternoon tea. Dinner on board & Belly Dance show.
Overnight in Cruise.
Day 8 Cruise
– Visit The West Bank ? the Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon and The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari. Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Eastern bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari. On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues representing Amenopis III facing the Nile. Then visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Lunch on board.Sail to Esna. Afternoon Tea. Disco Party. Overnight in cruise.
Day 9 Cruise
Breakfast on board.
* Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu.
* Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board.
* Visit The Temple Shared by the Two Gods Sobek & Haroeies in Kom Ombo.
Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabeya party
Overnight in cruise.
Day 10 Aswan
Breakfast on board. Sail to Aswan.
Start you tour visiting:
* The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
* The Philae temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Lunch on board.
Sail on the Nile by felucca around Kitchener?s island and Agha Khan Mausoleum. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board.
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 11 Aswan
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation. Transfer to your Hotel. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 12 Aswan
Freeday . Overnight in Aswan.
Day 13 Sleeper train to Cairo
Freeday. Transfer to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Cairo. Dinner on the train.
Overnight in sleeping train.
Day 14 Cairo Tour
Breakfast in train. Arrival, meet and assist by our representative. Transfer to your hotel.
Start your Tour visiting:
* Sakkara, cemetery for Memphis, Sakkara is 27-Km Southwest of Cairo. Including a visit to the step Pyramids of Sakkara (The first proper Pyramids built for the king Zoser, it is considered evolution of the Pyramid from the simple Mastaba to the Pyramid in its known form) Followed by a visit to The Pyramids of Unas & Oser-Kaf the Mastaba. Tomb of Mereruka, Ti & Pta-Hotep (carved and painted tombs).
* Then visit Memphis the ancient capital of Egypt where Colossal Statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx.
* Then continue to the Old part of Cairo, as Egypt was one of the first countries to embrace Christianity. We visit The Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, The Hanging Church, and we will also visit The Old Jewish Synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Overnight in Cairo
Day 15 Departure
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities
* 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
* 1 Nights hotel accommodation in Alexandria on bed and breakfast basis.
* 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Luxor on bed and breakfast basis.
* 4 Nights on Cruise board (Luxor &Aswan) Full board (sightseeing included).
* 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Aswan on bed and breakfast basis.
* 2 Night sleeper train on Half Board basis.
* 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx
* 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Sakkara, Memphis & Old Cairo.
* Free Camel ride in Pyramids area. (10 Minutes for taking photo)
* All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Alexandria.
* Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
* All your tours and excursions are with private A/C minivan.
* The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
* All your visits include entrance fees.
* Our prices include all taxes and services.
* Transfer by A/C Car :
o Cairo / Alexandria
o Alexandria / Cairo
* Visa Entry for Egypt.
* International Flights
* Personal items.
* Any other items not mentioned.
* Any Optional tours.
Kindly note that the hotel rating in Egypt is not the same as in USA or Europe, so Luxury or Ultimate Luxury hotel options are always recommended as minimum in Egypt.
Accommodation Plan (A) 5 stars:
Cairo: Le Méridien Pyramids – Steigenberger – Mercure – Ramses Hilton.
Luxor: Steigenberger Nile. Aswan: Helnan Hotel.
Alexandria : Tolip Hotel – Sheraton Alexandria. Hurghada: Intercontinental Mövenpick Resort.
Nile cruises: MS Emilio, MS Radamis, MS Princess, MS Sara
|3 Stars||4 Stars||5 Stars|
|Price per person in DBL or TRPL Room||1650 $||1700 $||1950 $|
|Solo traveler||2150 $||2200 $||2300 $|
|Christmas & Easter – DBL or TRPL Room||1800 $||1850 $||2150 $|
|Christmas & Easter – Solo traveler||2350 $||2450 $||2550 $|
Accommodation Plan (B) Luxury:
Alexandria: Mediterranean Azur – Hilton Corniche. Hurghada: JazMakadi Star .
Luxor: Hilton-Jolie Ville – Sonesta St. George. Aswan: Mövenpick Aswan.
Nile Cruises: MS Amwaj Nile Cruise, , MS Nile Premium, , MS Bule shadow, MS Crown Jubilee.
|All year round||Christmas and Easter|
|price per person in dbl room||3650 $||4250 $|
|Solo traveler||4950 $||5550 $|
Accommodation plan (C) Ultimate Luxury Highly Recommended:
Alexandria: Four-season Hotel – Palestine hotel.
Hurghada: Movenpick El Gouna Resort & spa.
Aswan : Sofitel Legend Old Cataract.
Luxor: Sofitel Winter Palace.
Nile cruises: Sanctuary Sun Boat – Oberoi Zahra or Phiaele Cruises – Movenpick Royal
Lili or Royal Lotus Cruises – Sonesta Cruises – Ms Farah -MS Amarco suites Only.
|All year round||Christmas and Easter|
|price per person in dbl room||5400 $||6200 $|
|Solo traveler||7900 $||8400 $|