[cvg-gallery galleryId='1' mode='showcase' limit='5' /]
[umap id=”107521″ tp=”6″ size=”s” alignment=”center”]
Day 1: Arrive in Egypt
Ramses tours representative will meet you at the Cairo International Airport. Assist you through airport formalities then You will board an air-conditioned private vehicle to your luxury hotel in Cairo, overnight in Cairo 5star deluxe hotel (Oberoi mena house or Marriott or Sheraton towers or Fairmont ).
Day 2: Pyramids Tour
After breakfast in your hotel, you will start you day in Memphis, the ancient capital of the Old Kingdom. From here, you will journey to the Step Pyramid in Saqqara, and then enjoy lunch .
Your next step is to visit the Great Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus at the Giza Plateau in Cairo. The Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple round out your first luxurious day, before heading back to your hotel to rest.
Day 3: Luxor/Nile Cruise
On day 3 on you Egypt Luxury Travel you will transfer to the Cairo Airport, where you will board your flight to Luxor. You will be met by our representative on landing and then transfer to a luxury Nile cruise ship, the M/S Sonesta Nile Goddess.
That afternoon, you will spend time exploring the Luxor East Bank area, including the Temples of Karnak and the Luxor Temple. You will enjoy afternoon tea and dinner aboard ship.
Day 4: Luxor Sightseeing
After enjoying breakfast aboard ship, you will visit the West Bank area, and set off to see the Valley of the Kings, as well as the Temple of Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Lunch and afternoon tea are served aboard ship, while sailing to Edfu. You will enjoy dinner and sleep aboard ship.
Day 5: Edfu and Kom Ombo
You will enjoy breakfast aboard ship before heading out to explore the Temple of Horus at Edfu. You will then return to your ship to sail to Kom Ombo. On arrival, you will explore the Kom Ombo Temple before returning to the ship and continuing your journey to Aswan. You will enjoy dinner aboard ship.
Day 6: Aswan Sightseeing
In Aswan breakfast will be served before you venture out to the Aswan High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Philae. You will also sail a Felucca boat to the Botanical Gardens, before enjoying lunch and dinner aboard your cruise ship.
Day 7: Fly to Cairo
On the 7th day of your Egypt Luxury Travel tour you will disembark from your cruise ship and enjoy free time to explore Aswan before being transferred to the Aswan Airport for your Cairo flight. You will stay the night in Cairo.
Day 8: Egyptian Museum/Coptic Cairo
You will enjoy breakfast at your hotel, and then visit the Egyptian Museum, where you will see numerous pharaonic artifacts. Lunch is at the Hard Rock Caf?, followed by a trip to the Hanging Church and Abu Sirga Church in the heart of Coptic Cairo. You?ll stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 9: Free at Cairo / Optional Alexandria
Enjoy a free day of exploring the city of Cairo on your own, or opt to visit Alexandria. In the second capital of Egypt, you will enjoy Qaitbay Citadel, built in the 15th century, as well as the Montazah Palace and the Alexandria Library. A trip to the Roman Catacombs is also worthwhile. You will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, and stay the night in Cairo.
Day 10: Final Departure
On the last day of your Egypt Luxury Travel tour you will enjoy breakfast and then transfer to the Cairo International Airport for your departing flight.
- Meet and assist at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure
- Accommodation in Cairo for 5 nights in a luxury hotel, including breakfast & taxes
- Accommodation for 4 nights on a luxury Nile cruise ship on full board basis
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo
- All sightseeing tours on your Nile cruise as stated in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary
- English Egyptologist guide throughout your tours
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch during tours in Cairo
- Domestic flights (Cairo ? Luxor- Aswan ? Cairo)
- Free mobile phone during your stay in Egypt good for approximately 30 minutes of local calls or 2 minutes of international calls
- All service charges & taxes
- Drinks and any personal expenses are not included in your Egypt Luxury Travel tour
- Entrance fees to special archeologist sites such as the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum ? Inside one of the Pyramids
- Tips and Gratuities