Egypt Honeymoon Packages
Egypt Honeymoon Tour Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival at Cairo
Ramses Tours representative will be waiting for you at Cairo airport. He will help you through all the normal procedures associated with airports and then the private air-conditioned vehicle (suitable to meet the needs of your group) will then take
you to your hotel. During your transfer, your tour leader will provide very helpful information so that your trip is the best it can be and then you have the opportunity to ask any questions. Enjoy a good night?s rest at one of the top quality hotels and prepare for your adventure to begin. In the hotel you will find flowers and Egyptian red winde as courtesy of Ramses Tour.
Day 02: Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
After breakfast you will start your first adventure with Ramses Tours.
– Visit the great pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, Mykerinus, Sphinx and it?s valley temple.
– Visit the Egyptian Museum and be amazed with the treasures of Tutankhamen.
– In the evening you have the choice of either going for sound and light show in Giza or nile cruise in cairo with belly dancing and oriental show.
-Overnight in hotel
Day 3: Aswan / Nile Cruise
– At early morning, you will get transfered to Cairo airport to take your flight to Aswan.
In Aswan airport, your guide will meet you and transfer you to check in in your Nile cruise. Aftewards, you will start your Aswan day tour with a visit to the High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk Then you will explore the pretty Temple of Philae. Return to your cruise and overnight in Cruise.
Day 4: Kom Ombo – Edfu
– Sail to Kom Ombo to see the great Temple of Sobek,
– Visit Edfu Temple, which is dedicated to Horus at Edfu.
– Relax and enjoy dinner ? very often there is evening entertainment
Sleep whilst you sail onboard the Nile cruise
Day 5: Luxor West Bank
After breakfast, you will visit many amazing places in Luxor
– Visit the Valley of the Kings and enter a range of fascinating tombs
– Enjoy the breathtaking views and the history of the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
– Proceed onto the Colossi of Memnon.
In the evening, you will have a traditional wedding zafa in Luxor (procession that will resemble an Arabian/Egyptian wedding party) with a troupe of dancers and musicians dressed with the Egyptian typical clothes, welcoming you by singing and dancing Egyptian Folklore.
Overnight in Cruise
Day 6: Hurghada
After breakfast, you will disembark from cruise. Transfer by air conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Hurghada. Overnight in Hurghada
Day 8: Hurghada to Cairo
You will be transfered to Hurghada airport to Catch flight to Cairo. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel and overnight in Cairo
Day 9: Departure day
After breakfast, you will be transfered to Cairo airport for final departure
Egypt Honeymoon Tour Inclusions :
– Meet and Assist Service
– All transport is private, top quality and air-conditioned
– Accommodation at all hotels on bed & breakfast basis.
– Accommodation on 5 star Nile Cruise which is Full Board.
– Private multi lingual Egyptologist
– All tours and their entrance fees stated are included in the price
– Train Ticket Aswan to Cairo.
– All service charges and taxes.
Egypt Honeymoon Tour Exclusions :
Entry visa to Egypt
Any optional tours
Honeymoon Package in Egypt Prices
|All year round||Christmas and Easter|
|price per person in dbl room||1500 $||1800 $|
Contact us to know about :
Places to visit in Egypt for honeymoon
Egypt honeymoon packages from India
Best honeymoon hotels in Egypt
Egypt Honeymoon Tours
Egypt Honeymoon Package
Honeymoon Egypt all inclusive
The 10 Best Honeymoon Resorts in Egypt